Bichon Frise Center
“Who Else Wants to Make Their Cute and CuddlyDear Friend,
Champion Bichon Frise Healthier and Even More
Beautiful with Proper Care and Gooming Tips?"
Welcome to Bichon Frise Center website,
My name is Ellen Palmer and I am the self-proclaimed number one Bichon Frise dog
lover! I’ve been involved with many breeds of dogs, both large and small. Among the small ones, the Bichon Frise is my favorite, and I know I am not the only Bichon Frise fan out there!I put up this website, dedicated especially to the cutest, most lovable dog breed of all with
one goal - I want to share my passion with other Bichon Frise dog owners and those who
are considering getting one of these little darlings!
On this website, you will find lots of resources, as well as great information on how
to take care of your Bichon, how to groom him or how to find a professional groomer,
house breaking and many more helpful facts.
And to further enable you to help other Bichon Frise owners learn to take care of and
train their pets, and at the same time build friendships and relationships with you, I’ve
together a free step-by-step mini-course.
In my FREE ‘Mini’ Course, You’ll Learn:
- The Typical Bichon Frise: Origins, Traits, Temperament
- Tips on Choosing and Selecting your Bichon Frise
- Proper Caring of your Bichon Frise
- Must-have Tips when Traveling with your Bichon Frise
- Expert Advise about Feeding, Health Care, Grooming
- Understanding your Bichon Frise: Its voice, its body language and their meaning
- Teach your Bichon Frise Basic Tricks.
- How to Stop your Bichon from Pulling on the Leash
- Food Nutrition Tips for Bichon Frise
- Games that Bichon Frise Loves to Play
- Step-by-step Directions for Everyday Care
- How to prepare your Bichon Frise for that big even – the Show!
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind news letter on Bichon Frise puppies and dogs, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!
We’ll send you your first issue as soon as you gin up, and we’ll talk to you soon.
All the best,